Yamatake Electromagnetic Flow Meters and Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitters from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration range of Yamatake measurement and control technologies include versatile and durable flow meters
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration offer a range of high performance Yamatake electromagnetic flow meters. These flow meters feature high performance lining, rugged detector structure and optional replacement interfacing detector.
The MagneW 3000 PLUS electromagnetic flowmeter detectors are high performance, highly reliable flowmeters developed with Yamatake’s MagneW 3000 exclusive flow measuring technologies.
The Model MGG18 is watertight and the Model MGG19 is fully submersible. Both models offer superior process flowrate measurement and comprise a wide range of MagneW 3000 PLUS converters.
Exclusive high quality lining technology
- Special mirror finish PFA lining offers higher anti adhesive properties than existing models
- The mirror finish PFA lining is particularly applicable for measurement of sticky pulp and gypsum slurries
- Only pure white PFA with no additives is used to make new linings
- The successful embedded punch plate that offers proven performance under conditions such as rapid thermal change and negative pressure. PFA linings with diameter ranges from 2.5 mm to 600 mm (0.1 to 24 inches) are available, making selection of the best lining easy for a wide variety of applications
- Rugged, stainless steel case
- MGG18 watertight meter and transmitter structure is effective for environments where moisture and condensation tends to occur
- Choose from a wide variety of piping connections
- Remote model converters can be used in combination with our conventional converters
Model MGG 18/19 are suitable for use in FM/CSA Nonincendive Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G and Class III, Division 2.