Wilson Hardness Testing Equipment from Hylec Controls
High performance Hardness Testers with advanced technology to ensure accurate results.
Dedicated high quality calibration, verification, and service Wilson Hardness Testing Equipment from Hylec Controls delivers support and industry experience for a variety of applications.
Advanced accurate measurement of metal indentation resistance to extract effective tensile strength, Hylec offer a range of high performance equipment to suit your requirements.
Field accuracy with Portable M295 Hardness Tester
- Delivering quality assurance for in the field applications and immediate on site results
- Effective measurement of metal samples with minimum sold mass of 1.5kg or more
- Easy to register result on backlit display for easy use
- Integrated internal memory, RS-232 output with seven impact devices and variety of support rings for broad testing capabilities
Accurate deadweight measurement Rockwell Hardness Tester 574T
- Hard wearing design for industrial applications
- Clear LCD Panel and built in USB for controlled data samples
- High performance depth measurement for precise and repeatable testing
- Intelligent auto-braking on preload system for ease of use
Innovative closed-loop electronic force registering Rockwell Hardness Tester 2000T Series
- Reliable accuracy with “in-line” depth technology for quicker and dependable results
- Easy to use single button control and bright LCD panel for operator control
- Comprehensive size range from 6 to 14 inch vertical testing to suit your required sample size
- Specific model variations including Rockwell Regular, Superficial or Twin hardness scales
Durable 30kN Brinell Hardness Tester 3000 BLD
- Bold and robust design for use in harsh conditions
- Closed-loop loadcell innovation and high rigidity for precision measurement and safe loading
- Efficient external microscope and integrated keypad calculator for easy to read value display
- Intrinsic interface configuration with large LCD display for easy installation and operation
Versatile automated Vickers Hardness Tester Tukon 2500 K/V
- Variety of configurations to suit entry level to advanced fully-automatic automation for high volume testing
- Effective load range of 10 gf to 50 kgf with intelligent digital zoom for extreme optical path support
- Incorporated Minuteman automation software for in rapid testing and in depth analysis
Premium equipment with extensive support, Hylec Controls offers dedicated and experienced service to ensure you select the most suitable solution for your requirements.