Ventilation Test Instruments for Air Monitoring from Kenelec Scientific
Kenelec Scientific supply multifunctional ventilation test instruments that are easy to set up and operate.
Kenelec Scientific supply the VELOCICALC® 9555 series multi function ventilation test instruments which are designed to measure air velocity, temperature, humidity, CO and CO2.
VELOCICALC® probes are designed to match varied applications
- Achieve precise varied measurements by simply plugging in a corresponding probe which features the appropriate functions for your application to provide job specific precise measurements
- Calculations include air flow, heat flow, turbulence, wet bulb and dew point temperature
- Additional “smart” plug in probes, including CO2 and rotating vane probes
- Includes TRAKPROTM downloading software
Display up to five measurements simultaneously
- Large graphic display provides easy viewing of readings
- Manual or continuous data logging options
- Probe include a data sheet with certificate of traceability
- The probe is the only part of the instrument that will require servicing to ensure optimal performance
VELOCICALC® 9555 Series Ventilation test instruments from Kenelec Scientific provide precise air monitoring for a variety of applications including process air flow testing, HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, thermal comfort studies and IAQ investigations.