Ultrascreen Belts from Rydell – Hygienic De-Watering & Drying Applications
Proven solution for the processing of vegetables, fruits and fish
Ultrascreen Belts are fabricated with lateral and longitudinal strips to provide stability. Executed with guide ropes for proper tracking and cleats for inclined conveying.
Ultrascreen Belts meet the highest hygiene demands and comply with FDA and EC 1935/2004 requirements. All belt parts – being screen, stabilising strips, cleats or splice – are easy to clean and support hygiene systems such as HACCP.
With a full range of belting products Rydell and Ammeraal Beltech are able to provide well considered solutions for all belting processes. For the processing of vegetables, fruits and fish, Ultrascreen Belts with polyester monofilaments are the proven solution.
Ultrascreen Belts are designed to drain liquids quickly and efficiently
- Excellent drainage of liquids
- Special non-food colour blue
- Excellent tracking properties
- Non-Metallic endlessing method
- Tough and reliable running properties
High permeability and hygienic for greater productivity and less contamination
- High permeablility resulting in high production output
- The right mesh opening for any product
- Improved production output because of very good product release
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Supports HACCP systems
- Reduced product contamination
Rydell’s Ultrascreen Belts are produce for de-watering, washing and rinsing, drying and cooling.
With a full range of belting products Rydell and Ammeraal Beltech are able to provide well considered solutions for all belting processes.