TSI’s ACCUBALANCE Air Capture Hoods
TSI’s ACCUBALANCE Air Capture Hoods measure air volume flowing through registers, diffusers and grilles.
Continuously reliability and designed rugged for everyday use, TSI’s ACCUBALANCE®’s high quality range of Air Capture Hoods from Kenelec Scientific deliver accurate measurements.
Simple to use, TSI’s ACCUBALANCE® Air Capture Hoods are delivered with user manuals and NIST traceable calibration certificates.
Accurate measurements with lightweight Low Flow Barometer Air Balancing Hoods
High performance yet incredibly lightweight with 10 hour battery life, Low Flow Barometers offer 4.7 to 236l/s flow rate with exceptional accuracy of ±3%. Precise analogue display indicated air trends and digital measurements; the barometer is also suitable for K factor input.
- TSI 6200 Low Flow Barometer: Designed with 406 x 406 x 200mm tall fabric hood
- TSI 6200D Low Flow Barometer: Complete with 610 x 610mm fabric hood
- TSI 6200E Low Flow Barometer: Delivered with no hood while suitable for use with our without hood
- TSI 6200F Low Flow Barometer: 406 x 406mm and 457mm high fabric hood
Professional Series Air Balancing Hoods for advanced measurement
- TSI 8371 Accubalance Air Balancing Hood: Entry level model with comprehensive features for reliable air volume measurement. Exceptionally lightweight at 3.4kg for 15 to 1000l/s measuring range
- TSI 8380 Multi-Function Air Balancing Hood: Versatile for reading air volume at diffusers and grilles. Highly compatible for health and safety, engineering tests and facility management
- Airflow PH731 Advanced Balancing Hood: Electronic air balancing to promote better health and energy management
- TSI 8380 and Airflow PH731 come with free lifetime software updates
Optional accessories of Fabric Hood Kits and Frames in a variety of sizes are available as well as Thermal Aneometer Probes, air flow probes, temperature and humidity probes and portable Bluetooth printers.
TSI’s ACCUBALANCE® Air Capture Hoods are delivered with a full 2 year warranty and calibrated in Australia by Kenelec Scientific.