Sylomer, Sylodyn and Sylodamp
We are pleased to announce a new
partnership with Getzner Werkstoffe GmbH, the manufacturers of the trademarks
Sylomer, Sylodyn and Sylodamp.
Vibration Solutions will service the
Australian & New Zealand market segments consisting of Industry and
These products are mixed cell polyurethane
which only deforms slightly under load & this is very important to superior
long term performance.
The key difference between Getzner
materials and other materials such as rubber and cork is that they maintain
elasticity under load and have very minimal creep, or compression set.
These materials are also have a very high
dampening properties as well as being a great source of isolation, which makes
them ideal for reducing noise and vibration caused by machinery across the full
spectrum of industry.
Combination of spring and damping characteristics
versatile polyurethane material
elasticity, long service life
- Static application area of 0.011 N/mm2 to 1.2 N/mm2
- Load peaks up to 6.0 N/mm2
- Very low amplitude dependence
- Proven long-term behaviour
- High fatigue strength
- Finely graded range (10 standard types) for optimum system
- Ability to provide customer-specific modifications