Sushi Machines Australia
• Simple operation only by putting cooked rice and Sushi vinegar into the bowl and pressing the button.
• Unique spherical bowl and stirring rods mixes rice and vinegar thoroughly and evenly to make ideal Sushi rice.
• Blower capacity increased 20% in comparison with ASM770, and cooling capacity was improved with powerful blower.
• Also suitable for Japanese-style mixed rice.
ASM830 – NORIMAKER
• Specialises in rice mat production, the most labour-intensive portion of the rice mat making operation.
• Lets you changes the size of the rice mats in a jiffy, enabling you to fulfil sudden demand without delay.
• Produces approx. 700 mats per hour
• The ultimate High-end Roll-sushi making machine
• Incredibly fast sushi-roll maker with the skill of a master sushi chef
• Disassembles easily and quickly; no small parts to lose or damage.
• Made with durable SUS304 stainless steel, it helps keep your machine sparkling clean.
Being well-known for our expertise in the sushi business, we have been approached by many companies to help them with their sushi production set-up. This led us to set up JAS Automation (general machines business) and eventually decided to specialize in sushi machines with the set-up of ushi Machines Australia .
We travel Australia-wide to carry to machines installation/commissioning and world-wide to improve on the latest sushi know-how and technology.