Spill Station Absorbents For Oil, Hazchem, Mercury And Bio-hazards
Spill Station Spill Absorbents
Because spills can happen with a variety of liquids in a variety of environments, there are different absorbents available through Spill Station Australia to provide the best spill clean up outcome.
Spill Station General Purpose Spill Absorbents
There are two types of general purpose absorbents available. Both are 100% natural and are suitable for absorbing oils, fuels, agricultural chemicals, coolant, and other non-aggressive liquids.
The most widely used and cost effective is Sukerup 100% Organic General Purpose Absorbent. Features include:
• Free of any chemical residues
• Absorbs up to 5 times its weight
• Workplace end ecology safe
• Reduce cleanup time and disposal cost by half
The other type of general purpose absorbent is Mineral Sponge.
It is an alternative to 渒itty litter absorbent but will absorb up to 50% more than common clay based absorbents.
Mineral Sponge absorbent is best suited to high wind areas where the weight of the absorbent is an advantage.
Spill Station Oil and Fuel Spill Absorbents
Spill Station Oil and Fuel Absorbent is made from polypropylene microfibres and can absorb up to 20 times its weight in liquid spills.
This oil and fuel absorbent has a unique characteristic that allows it to repel water and only absorb hydrocarbon. This feature makes it ideal for absorbing oil and fuel off water surfaces as well as land.
It is available in
• Regular weight Oil and Fuel Absorbent Pads
• Double weight Oil and Fuel Absorbent Pads
• Regular weight Oil and Fuel Absorbent Blanket Rolls
• Double weight Oil and Fuel Absorbent Blanket Rolls
• Floating Oil and Fuel Absorbent Spill Containment Booms
• Oil and Fuel Absorbent booms for use on land
• Oil and Fuel Absorbent pillows in various sizes.
Spill Station Chemical Spill Absorbents
Colour-coded blue, Spill Station Chemical Absorbent and absorb up to 20 times its weight in acids, caustics, solvents, oils and fuels.
This broadband chemical suitability makes it an ideal absorbent for use in areas where a variety of chemicals are used and stored.
• Regular weight Chemical Absorbent Pads
• Double weight Chemical Absorbent Pads
• Regular weight Chemical Absorbent Blanket Rolls
• Double weight Chemical Absorbent Blanket Rolls
• Chemical Absorbent booms for use on land
• Chemical Absorbent pillows in various sizes.