Small to Medium Sized Cranes from Phoenix Lifting Pty Ltd
Pheonix Lifting have an broad range of cranes to suit most lifting needs.
Phoenix Lifting’ wide range of cranes are economical and easy to operate. These cranes are available in various load bearing capacities, as well as height adjustable models.
Portable Aluminium Gantry Cranes with optimal load bearing ability
- Non-collapsible side frames
- Comes in two heights Standard and Mini
- Optimal balance between portability and ease of use
- All models are available with a horizontal adjuster
- Can be disassembled and quickly reassembled in just minutes
- Loads from 500kg to 5,000kg
- Optional wheel sets available for attachment to static models
Hercules Mobile Gantry Cranes with greater flexibility
- Economical choice when greater flexibility is needed or when there is insufficient room to use other lifting equipment
- Safe working loads from 250kg to 5,000kg and spans from 3 metres to 8 metres
- Simple design that is easy to assemble and dismantle indoor or outdoors.
- Hercules can be effortlessly shifted on its castors
- Height adjustable versions can be built to order
- The Hercules is designed and built to Australian Standard AS 1418
Ute Cranes for for tradesmen, farmers, delivery drivers
- A budget priced ute-mounted crane for one-tonne vehicles
- 3 conveniently located lifting lugs
- Hydraulic raise and lower
- Fixed boom
- Minimal tray modification required
- Unique manual slew mechanism with safety ratchet
- Easily transferred to new vehicle when updating
- Australian designed and manufactured
Manual Davit Cranes with simple design that ensures loads are lifted are under total control
- 350 kg manual Davit Crane
- Manual brake winch.
- Slew control handle for easy 360 rotation.
- Slew lock for out of service
- Wire rope hand winch complete with swivel safety hook (electric winches available on request)
- Easily disassembled for multiple position use.
- Hot dip Galvanised finish.
- Suitable for out door use.
- Built in accordance with Australian Standards AS1418.1