SERIAL COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS BY INTERWORLD ELECTRONICS
Interworld Electronics can provide the
perfect solution for adding multiple high-speed serial ports to any PC, Server,
Virtualized Operating System, Thin Client, Laptop, Tablets or Embedded System.
Add-in cards are available for
PCI-Express, Universal PCI, PCI, mini-PCIe, PC/104 and PCI/104 buses.
External connectivity solutions such as
USB are ideal for adding serial ports to Laptops and Tablets while Ethernet
Serial Device Servers allow legacy serial equipment to be networked providing
remote access to the devices from anywhere via LAN, WAN or Wireless
Interworld Electronics also supply a
range of in-line RS-232 to RS-422/RS-485 Serial Converters, Serial Isolators
and CAT5 Serial Extenders.
Features of Interworld’s Add-In
- High-speed RS232, RS422 and RS485 serial
- PCI and PCI-E 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 port boards
- 2 and 4 port mini-PCIe bus cards
- Low Profile PCI-E and PCI boards that are
ideal for rack mount server and thin client systems
- Optical isolated and surge-protected products
that provide industrial grade protection
- PCI and PCI-E 1, 2 and 4 port high speed Synchronous
communication boards for HDLC, SDLC, Bi-Sync, Mono-Sync and Frame Relay
Features of Interworld’s External
- Up to 16 port Ethernet and Wireless Serial
Device Servers that feature extremely low network latency with support for
virtualized operating systems.
- Up to 16 port USB serial adapters
- High speed Single port USB synchronous
- RS-232 to RS-422/485 converters
- RS-232/422/485 isolators, repeaters and