Safety Switches from SICK
Durable, flexible and reliable Safety Switches from SICK deliver trusted industrial safety.
Leading Safety Switches that meet the quality and stringent regulation requirements for modern industrial applications, SICK intelligence ensure continuous performance and flexibility for your system.
Developed for tamper-proof safety while remaining easy to install and adaptable for multiple switches to be implemented or customised to specifications.
Electro-Mechanical Safety Switches
Reliably monitory movable guards and compatible with sens:Control for complete control from a single source.
- Safety switches with separate actuator: Available plastic or metal housing and rigid or mobile actuators, with an IP 67 enclosure rating for sliding or rotating door protection and removable protective covers
- Safety locking devices: Using spring or magnetic force locks to reliably maintain that safety guards are locked until a dangerous area can be entered
- Safety position switches: Identifies hazardous movements even at high speeds using a positive connection with the safety switch
- Safety hinge switches: Intelligently monitors rotating protective systems including flaps and swivelling doors
Non-Contact Safety Switches
Durable shock and vibration resilience and tamper proof design, these switches offer precision guidance in difficult applications.
- Magnetic safety switches: Extremely easy cleaning ensures these switches are suitable for use in contamination zones or controlled hygiene applications
- Transponder safety switches: Intensive tamper protection and impressive response range for increased system availability or mounting
- Inductive safety switches: Accurately determines position and work with a non contact basis
Safety Command Devices
Contingency planning, these products offer critical safety from dangerous movements.
- Emergency stop pushbuttons: Available with protective collar to prevent accidental trigger
- Rope pull switches: With up to 75m of rope length to ensure hazardous movements are stopped over long distances
- Enabling switches: Configured as 3 stage functional structure to provide essential safety for critical machine functions
A comprehensive range with diverse options ensures the most compatible product can be applied to your system for optimised performance, reliability and essential safety.