Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
Pilot Air ACT Range of Refrigerated Air Dryers is rated for Australian conditions with flow rates based on an ambient temperature of 35oc.
Pilot Air Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers ACT
Dryer Series, featuring:
ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL
- Operation of the dryer is monitored by a
digital thermometer in the control panel.
HOT GAS BY-PASS VALVE
- This innovative new design, incorporating
greater precision and accuracy, prevents the formation of ice inside the
evaporator under any load condition. The valve is set during final testing
and no further adjustments are needed.
- All models are fitted with a timed electronic
drain. Discharge and pause times are adjustable.
- Generous sizing of the condenser ensures
maximum performance of the refrigerant circuit and the ability to operate
with changes in the ambient conditions. Easy access to the condenser for
cleaning and maintenance.
Aluminium Cooling Technology refrigerated air dryers:
- REDUCE DOWN TIME 揟he presence of moisture and
other contaminants in compressed air can cause pneumatic valves and
instruments to stick and malfunction. As a result, many manufacturers of
this equipment insist on clean dry air as a condition of warranty.
- LOWER EQUIPMENT
Moisture can wash away lubricants used in pneumatic tools, decreasing
their life span.
- IMPROVE PRODUCT
painting or blasting due to moisture or particulates in the compressed air
can result in an inferior job, resulting in extra costs to correct the
- REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION Running costs are reduced thanks to the efficient ALU-DRY heat exchanger, high efficiency compressors, innovative hot gas by-pass valves and low pressure drop (even with load variances).