Pressure Transmitter VEGABAR 80 Series
VEGA has completely renewed its pressure transmitter portfolio. Developed it according to SIL standards, the new VEGABAR 80 family is state of the art.
VEGA has completely re-engineered their VEGABAR pressure transmitter family and simplified them down to just three innovative model ranges; meaning it is now much easier for the user to choose their perfect instrument from this full-range supplier of pressure technology.
The VEGABAR 80 Series pressure transmitter can be used universally for the measurement of gases, vapours and liquids.
VEGABAR 80s series, the robust, indutry leading, all-round pressure sensor with ceramic measuring cell
- High-pressure or high-temperature sensor
- Electronic differential pressure system
- There are no oil-filled capillary tubes that need to be insulated
- A new electronics design allows VEGA to offer a fully welded sensor module with ceramic measuring cell for gauge pressure measurement
- When using very small process fittings, the full-range pressure instrumentation supplier has been able to realize very high measurement accuracy
- Users benefit from the simple selection, identical adjustment and operation as well as simplified stocking
- Build up is a thing of the past as the sensor simply cleans itself in the flowing medium
- VEGA is the only supplier on the market that has a solution with self monitoring, temperature compensated ceramic sensors for differential pressure measurement
- When it comes to ceramic measuring cells, the pressure instrument manufacturer has scored a real breakthrough, by virtually eliminating moisture sensitivity and temperature shock susceptibility
VEGA has revolutionised the VEGABAR pressure transmitter family, adding extra capabilities and reducing it to just a few models. This, in particular, greatly facilitates selection. When it comes to ceramic measuring cells, the pressure instrument manufacturer has scored a real breakthrough, by virtually eliminating moisture sensitivity and temperature shock susceptibility.