Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation PANDA Leakage Tester
The PAN341 Duct Leakage Tester provides accurate and reliable measurements of air leakage and performance of duct systems.
The PAN341 Series of Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation PANDA System provides contractors, commissioning engineers, and research and development technicians with the most accurate and reliable test equipment to calculate air leakage and performance of duct systems.
Features and benefits of the PAN341 System
- Capable of Positive and Negative Duct Leakage testing in one rig
- Energy savings by testing and minimising duct leaks
- Accuracy is 2,5% of volume flow
- Fan speed control capabilities enables static pressure testing to take place within minutes
- Lightweight, compact and portable system fits into vans and estate cars for easy transportation
- The PAN341 comes with standard Airflow TA465-P Multi-Function Instrument and PVM610 Micromanometer
Accurate and real time measurements of air leakage and performance of ducted systems
- Fast and accurate measurement of leakage rate in real time
- Displays flow leakage rate and static pressure at the same time
- Simultaneously monitors barometric pressure and temperature
- Provides a pass or fail indication for a given tightness class
- Automatically corrects actual volume flow leakage rate to Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Data is stored in downloaded format for easy report generation and documentation
- Compatible with Model 8934 Portable Printer
Kenelec Duct Accreditation PANDA system provides fast, accurate and automated solution to testing air leakage and performance of ducted systems. The PAN341 series is fully compliant with European standards EN12237, EN1507, EN13779, EUROVENT 2/2 standards and American standards SMACNA for improving energy efficiency in buildings.