Plastic Spray Nozzles from Spraying Systems Co
Foam spraying nozzles are a more economical solution to your spraying system needs
Plastic FoamJet® Nozzles
Spraying Systems plastic FoamJet spray tips have an air induction process that is able to produce aerated foam in flat spray pattern by means of diluted foaming agents.
With approximate spray angles of up to 105 , allowing for the foam to last longer than conventional sprays, which provides a more effective clean while still minimising chemical usage.
Plastic FoamJet Nozzle Features
- The FoamJet series offers spray tips and a body that has been constructed from polypropylene.
- FoamJets material construction allows for these spray tip nozzles to be an economical alternative to other models.
- Teamed with Spraying Systems UniJet® nozzle system, installation and removal of the spray nozzles is made easy.
- Spray tips fit simply into all UniJet assemblies for automatic alignment.
- FoamJet plastic sprays are available in six different capacity sizes that are colour coded for easy identification.
- Capacities for the plastic spray tips range from .15 to 1.0 gpm at 40 psi (.57 to 3.9 l/min at 3 bar). The tips operate at a maximum pressure of 150 psi (10 bar) or 100 psi (7 bar) in the Quick UniJet.