Pilot Air DCR/DCR-VS Rotary Screw Compressors
Direct Coupled Transmission and Variable Speed Drives with
German Air Ends means superior long life performance and substantial energy savings.
The DCR Series
of Pilot Air Rotary Screw Compressors have all the right advantages to suit
your compressed air systems, featuring:
DIRECT COUPLED TRANSMISSION
- Allows perfect alignment of the air end
to the motor and offers high reliability and performance. Resulting in
lower servicing costs with no drive belts to replace or tighten
- The most energy efficient drive transmission
- Lower noise levels, reduced vibration, fewer
components and lower maintenance requirements.
STATE OF THE ART GERMAN AIR END
- Proven, extremely reliable lubricated
single-stage compressor air ends ensure low maintenance and durability.
LARGE COOLING OIL CAPACITY
- Suits the toughest environment
INBUILT ROTATION PROTECTION
- Damage to the compressor is avoided due to
prevention of incorrect rotation.
CABINET DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EASY CONNECTION TO DUCTING
SYSTEM FOR REMOVAL OR USE OF RECOVERABLE HEAT.
EPS 4 CONTROLLER
- Unique programmable controller features a
digital display for maintenance, malfunction and machine status
- High level diagnostic ability
- Ability to sequence control up to 6 DCR units
- EPS controller standard across DCR + VS units
HIGH QUALITY AND OVERSIZED COMPONENTRY
- Built using high quality, durable components.
Attention to detail in the design, build and testing results in an
extremely durable, quiet and energy efficient air compressor that is built
- Made in Italy.
OIL RECOVERY SYSTEMS STANDARD
- Prevents spills and waste of coolant.
DCR UNITS FEATURE STANDARD PRE-FILTER
- Prevents against impurities in the intake air
and extends service intervals and machine life.
BUILT IN AUTOMATIC CONDENSATE DRAINS
- Standard on 18kW 250kW (optional on other
STANDARD AFTER-COOLER ON ALL MODELS
- Cools outgoing compressed air maximising