Photoelectric Sensors with High Level of Operational Reliability from SICK
Photoelectric sensors from SICK are suitable for monitoring and industrial applications
SICK’s photoelectric or optical sensors are used for detecting, recording, positioning and counting in many automation applications around the world.
Using the latest ASIC and LED technologies, these proximity and photoelectric sensors offer the highest level of operational reliability regardless of any conceivable interference factors.
Miniature Photoelectric Sensors with fast response time
- W2 Slim: BGS photoelectric proximity sensor with standard light spot
- W4S-3: Autocollimation photoelectric sensor for transparent objects with threshold updating
- W100: Ideal for standard applications
- W4- Teflon: Suitable for use in the food and beverage industry
Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors for universal and extremely simple installation
- V12-2 Photoelectric Switches in M12 Housings: Ideal for general purpose and standard applications
- V18 Photoelectric Switches in M18 Housing: Versions available for Food and Beverage industries, Laser and fibre-optic
- MH15: Options for axial or radial 90°: ideal for clever integration of MH 15 into the mechanical system
Fibre Optic Photoelectric Sensors with easy handling and simple operation
- WLL170: Fibre optic cable sensor with easy handling, simple adjustment via potentiometer and switch
- WLL190: Simple operation startup and product change due to external teach input
- WLL12: Recommended for harsh envirnments
- WLL260: Flexible electric connection with M12 plug connector without connecting terminal plate
Choose from a comprehensive range of industrial sensors
SICK’s range of photoelectric sensors and monitoring equipment includes Industrial Sensors, Photoelectric Switches, Inductive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Distance Sensors, Complex Sensors, Light Grids and Multi Dimensional/Multi Functional Sensors.