Patented Body Cooling Products from OTB Products
Patented cooling products are ideal for workers working in extreme heat conditions or under direct sunlight, helping maintain cool temperatures
Cooling Vests maintains body temperature
Cool Zone Personal Cooling Vests are ideal in enhancing the performance and well being of workers in a wide range of applications inside a broad group of industries including:
- Road work
- Metal working
- Paint shops
- Fire rescue
These same personal cooling vests can also be used to provide heat relief doing yard or other work, while relaxing outdoors, at sport events and ball games, or just about any other outdoor activity and as safety vests. Other benefits include:
- Wearer’s body temperature is maintained for up to 4 hours
- Takes off excess body heat, working as a heat sink
- Enhances alertness and energy over 30%
- Reduces the chances of heat fatigue and dehydration
- Can withstand conditions of 50 and 95% humidity
Durable Cooling Seat Pads for heavy and construction machinery operators
Cool Zone Cooling Seats are ideal for heavy and construction equipment operators, trucks, mowing or any activity where one must sit in direct sun, high heat and/or humidity. The Tractor model has also proved very popular for outdoor sport spectators to stay cool and comfortable at the game.
- Proprietary “Unipak” is optimised to cool from the bottom up.
- Can recharge in minutes
- High strength, durable and washable nylon covers
- Maintains optimum body temperatures even in 130 heat
Head Cooling Pads reduces head perspiration and heat induced headaches
The range of Head Cooling Pads offered by Cool Zone fit into a cap, hard hat, or helmet where they act as a heat sink reducing the heat buildup from the head and from solar loading.
- Used in an encapsulated suit the coolers reduce visor fogging.
- Lasts for 1 hour and takes 5 minutes to recharge
- Velcro tab fits above hard hat suspension
- Effective in conditions of 130 and 95% Humidity
- Comfortable on the head
- Durable withstanding years of wear
Use the online enquiry form today for more information.