Particle Counters and Laboratory Solutions from Kenelec Scientific
Particle counters and testing equipment for monitoring your environment, meeting ultimate hygiene and sanitisation
Kenelec Scientific provides a broad range of ultrafine and nanoparticle monitoring systems and instruments that can be used for indoor and outdoor quality monitoring, OH&S, atmospheric monitoring, environmental monitoring, materials testing and more.
The wide range of portable Ultrafine Particle Counters and Condensation Particle counters includes:
- The TSI 8525 P-TRAK Ultrafine Particle Counter suitable for indoor air and OH&S work
- The TSI 3007 Ultrafine Particle counter suitable for indoor air and OH&S work
- The TSI 3783 Environmental Particle Counter suitable for indoor and outdoor ambient air monitoring
- The TSI 3772 Condensation Particle Counter suitable for a wide variety of applications, with USB and Ethernet ports
- The TSI 3775 Condensation Particle Counter suitable for a wide variety of applications, with USB and Ethernet ports
- The TSI 3776 Condensation Particle Counter, popular worldwide for environmental monitoring and suitable for a variety of applications
- The TSI 3787 General Water Based CPC, features USB flash drive data storage options
- The TSI 3788 High Sensitivity Water Based CPC, features USB flash drive data storage options
- The TSI 3790 Engine Exhaust CPC, is fully complient with all PMP requirements
Also available from Kenelec are a range of Nanoparticle Surface Area Monitors, Ultrafine Particle Sizers, and particle Sizing systems. It includes:
- The TSI Aerotrak 9000 Nanoparticle Monitor, suitable for OH&S and indicates the surface area of nanoparticle aerosols that deposit in the human lung.
- The TSI 3550 Nanoparticle Surface Area Monitor, suitable for inhalation toxicology research
- The TSI 3068B Aerosol Electrometer, suitable for the testing and calibration of particle instruments and measures electrical current and flow rate of aerosol particles.
- The TSI 3070A Electrical Aerosol Detector, measures key aerosol parameter to indicate effective surface area of particles deposited in the human lung.
- The PMS nps500 Nanoparticle Spectrometer features a non radioactive particle charging source.
- The TSI 3910 Nanoscan Nano Particle Sizer is fully portable and features 8-10 days of continuous data logging.
- The PMS Nano ID Wide Range Particle Sizer, suitable for research and analysis, air quality monitoring and OH&S studies
- The PMS MR250 Nano-ID Mass Reader, designed to analyse samples collected on glass slides from the PMS Nano-ID instrument
- The TSI 3340 High Resolution Particle Sizer, suitable for in-field and laboratory air research.
- The TSI 3089 Nanometer Aerosol Sampler, suitable for aerosol sampling applications
- The TSI 3034 SMPS Particle Sizing System, designed for long term continuous monitoring and is a great tool for ultra fine and nano-particle work
- The TSI 3034-N SMPS Particle Sizing System, designed for long term continuous monitoring with continuous fast scanning measurements.