Optimised Slicing and Processing in Food Production from SICK
High quality sensor technology that integrates into food production lines to ensure improved performance and output while reducing costs.
Intelligent food production from SICK, exclusive sensor technology integrates seamlessly within the production line to ensure optimised production and consistent manufacturing results.
3D sensor camera effectively measures form and volume of a variety of products to optimise slicing with reduced waste and improved productivity.
Miniature and cylindrical photoelectric sensors deliver reliable detection within difficult yet hygienic applications.
Improved Slicing capability with IVC-3D Smart Camera technology
Designed for specific application within the food industry, powerful laser triangulation accurately measures 3-dimensional object height, volume and shape independent of colours or contrast.
- Controls costly product waste and increases throughput with inline 3D technology measuring the product before slicing
- Completely self-contained and includes all the necessary lighting and analysis software for an all encompassing solution
- Operator friendly IVC Studio user interface ensures easy application and learning saving you time and costs in development
- Easy integration with camera‘s OPC server and EtherNet/IP interface for simple communication with PLCs, robots and control systems
- Clever stand-alone operation requires no PC post configuration
- Effortless maintenance with IP 67 rated and ECOLAB certified IVC-3D stainless steel design for easy cleaning that promotes exceptional hygiene
Accurate detection of meat on a conveyor system for seamless production and reliability
Precision sensor technology is able to detect thin slices of meat on a conveyor and is resilient to harsh cleaning associated to maintaining stringent food hygiene conditions.
- Reliable product life in aggressive cleaning applications ensuring reduced maintenance down time and commitments
- Simple and easy cleaning requirements for reduced costs
- Minimising lab investigation associated costs with HACCP confirming that critical hygienic spot in the machine are no longer required
- Rapid installation from fast and easy alignment utilising the highly visible PinPoint light spot
- Increasing efficiency with Sensor parameter via IO-Link for change overs
- Effectively eliminate halts in production by simply monitoring detection quality
High performing food processing solutions from SICK sensor innovation delivers reliable results to improve production quality, efficiency and costs optimisation without compromising hygiene standards.