Nozzles for Dust Control and Suppression in Mining and Gas Cooling and Conditioning by Spraying Systems Co.
High tech spray systems offering excellent food preservation solutions
Spraying Systems Co.® supply a range of nozzles for spraying that provide superior dust control and suppression, these nozzles can be incorporated into AutoJet® systems to deliver complexly automated wet spray technology needed in dumping, transport, conveying and continuous mining applications.
Effective wet spray technology for dust prevention and suppression
- Nozzles to control coal and ore dust particles in above and below ground locations as well as both enclosed and exposed locations
- Highly effective and economical wet systems with water sprays to prevent and capture airborne dust
- Systems can apply either plain water, surfactants, foam or binders to control or suppress dust
- Manually operated or AutoJet® fully automatic systems are available to meet your specific requirements
Reliable Flomax® nozzles combined with the AutoJet® System improves gas cooling and conditioning efficiency in primary metals
- Eliminate high energy costs by quickly cooling gases to a lower temperature and reducing overall volume
- Allows for precise control of both temperature and humidity to maximise dust collection and ESP performance
- Requires minimal ongoing maintenance and lowers costs associated with government compliance
- Completely automated system reduces labour costs and downtime
Spraying Systems Co.® have designed a range of nozzles that provide increased efficiencies in the mining and gas industries so that you can reliably control dust and safely cool and condition gas.