Multitech Industrial Cellular 3G/HSPA Modem and Router Solutions
Multi-Tech Systems offer the most comprehensive range of M2M (machine-to-machine) communications products on the market.
Multi-Tech Systems offer the most comprehensive M2M (machine-to-machine) communications products in the market, being one of the leaders in M2M and Unified Communications for more than 40 years.
Multi-tech offers a range of M2M solutions, from 56K modem to 3G cellular, with 2 years warranty, high performance and reliable with worldwide approval.
It is highly suitable for use in the POS, industrial monitoring, banking, healthcare and energy sectors.
Intelligent Cellular Routers
MTR-H6 and MTR-H5 Single LAN port HSPA Router with serial interface is part of Multi-Tech Systems comprehensive line of routers for M2M (machine to machine) communications. It offers a cost effective and stable lifecycle, an important consideration for M2M solutions. Featured with 10/100 Ethernet interfaces; support MODBUS, IPSec VPN, DDNS, 3DES and AES encryption. It also support AT command, and provided option to have GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi built in feature.
- H6 Tri-band – 3G: 850/900/2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- H5 Hepta Bands – 3G: 800/850/900/AWS1700-1900-2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connectivity
- RS-232 serial port with Modbus support
- Supports IPSec VPN tunnels for secure LAN-to-LAN access
- 3DES and AES encryption
- Built-in dynamic DNS client
- Models with Wi-Fi /Bluetooth connectivity
- Models with GPS connectivity
- Telstra approved
Industrial 3G modem
MTCBA-H5 is a ready-to-deploy, standalone 3G modem that provides wireless data communication and integrates seamlessly with virtually any application. MTCBA-H5 is available with RS-232/RS-422 and USB interface covered all your application needs.
- Penta band HSPA+ Freq: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UL datarate: 5.76Mbps; DL datarate: 21Mbps
- AT command supported
- Available in router version, and intelligent modem version in the same format.
- 9-32V DC input or USB powered version.
Embedded USB 3G/HSPA modem
MT100UCC-H5 is an embedded USB cellular modems are complete, ready-to-integrate communications devices that 3G cellular connectivity. With its 4-pin USB interface the MT100UCC-H5, QuickCarrier USB-E embedded cellular modem cables to an existing device’s internal USB port and can be secured using the four mounting holes located at the corners of its printed circuit board. Embedding M2M connectivity into your Windows or Linux (CDC-ACM compliant) device has never been this quick or this easy.
- HSPA+, GPRS, EV-DO, or 1xRTT connectivity
- Short Message Services (SMS)
- Drivers for Windows and Linux
- Locking 4-pin USB interface
- External antenna connectors
- AT command compatible
- Carrier approved and PTCRB certified
- Two-year warranty
56K analog to 3G converter modem
MT100A2W-H5 is an analog-to-wireless converter is a convenient turnkey solution that allows legacy equipment with built-in analog modems to connect to the cellular data networks. By emulating the traditional dial-up PSTN network and using integrated or external cellular modems, the affordable MT100A2W-H5, MultiConnect AW converter gives new life to devices currently using traditional analog dial-up communications.
- Turnkey solution with integrated cellular modem, V.34/33.6K analog modem and SLIC for PSTN emulation
- Supports packet data, circuit-switched data and PPP pass-through modes
- RJ-11 port provides dial tone, ring, busy and DTMF detection
- Supports analog modem connections from 300 baud to 33.6K bps with error correction and data compression
- Serial port configuration
- External SMA antenna connector
- FCC, PTCRB and R&TTE certified