MSA Overbelt and Suspension Magnets – Designed, tested, and assembled in Australia
Our intention is to supply you with a robust and reliable unit that is serviceable using mainstream locally sourced consumable components such as bearings and motors, shafts and belts.
Unlike many of our competitors, our business model is not dependant on selling you proprietary spare parts that may take weeks to arrive. Our business is to provide reliable, good quality, Australian built, fair priced equipment that you can depend on.
Benefits & Applications:
- Protection of crushers and expensive plant equipment
- Improve product purity by effective extraction of contaminants such a roof bolts, pins, drill rods, earthmoving equipment parts and scrap metal, etc.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia in accordance with Australian Std 3556-1998
- Design options for remote locations
- Prevention of downtime and reduction of maintenance because of damage to equipment or contamination of product.
- Manual or self-clean designs
- Inline or crossbelt applications
- Brick works
- Timber processing
- Concrete batching
- and much more!
THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THE INDUSTRY COMES TO MSA – OVER 40 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN TRAMP METAL AND METAL CONTAMINATION RECOVERY!