MSA Magnetic Head Pulley Conversion – Most Powerful in the World!
Category: Others Tags: 3191, Conveyor Belts, Crusher Magnet, Ferrous Metal, Head Pulley, High Strength Magnet, Magnet for Quarries, Magnetic Equipment, Magnetic Head Pulley, Magnetic Pulley, Metal Contamination, Metal Fragment, Overbelt Magnet, Product Flow, Pullet Lagging, Pulley, Pulley Conversion, Rare Earth Magnet, Recycling Plant Magnet, Suspension Magnet, Tramp Iron
Business Name: MSA Magnetics
HIGH STRENGTH EXTRACTION OF METAL CONTAMINATION
Benefits & Applications:
- Effectively removing nails and metal pieces from woodchips and pallet grinding.
- Popular in recycling plants and quarries
- Protection of crushers
- Protection of paper shredders Ideal as secondary complimentary magnet down stream of overbelt/suspension magnets
- Assists with conveyor belt tracking.
- High-Energy Rare-Earth Magnets—standard & maximum super high strength options
- Small increase in diameter & weight of pulley.
- A low-cost option to the purchase of new, conventional magnetic pulley types
- Improves product purity
- Continuous, automatic separation of magnetic and non-magnetic material.
- Prevents damage to expensive downstream machinery such as shredders, crushers, mills, pulverisers, and grinders.
- Prevents damage to conveyor belts caused by sharp metal pieces – this is especially a risk at discharge points.
- Reduces downtime, maintenance, and repair costs to damaged downstream equipment and conveyor belts
- Reduces amount of product sent to landfill
- Potential savings from avoiding unnecessary landfill
- Low-cost operation – permanent magnet requires no additional power to operate.
- Simple installation.
- High Energy Rare Earth RE80™ Magnets—standard & super high strength deep field options
To Purchase/More Information: