Mobile Dust and Fume Extraction Unit from Polex
Polex e-MISSION Control Portable Dust and Fume Extractor is self cleaning, and used to clean and filter the air around construction sites.
The e-MISSION Control Mobile Dust and Fume Extraction Unit has been designed for a range of high performance uses, including filtering dust and fumes, resulting from welding, grinding and chemical odours.
Mobile Dust and Fume Extraction Features
- As a mobile dust extraction unit, the e-MISSION is excellently suited to continuous operation, coupled with a self-cleaning process during operation.
- Its filters are made of Antistatic Spun Bonded Polyester.
- The dust extraction equipment and fume extraction units are run by an electric motor starter, with start/stop push buttons, and an electronic timer for filter cleaning, an hour meter, and an alarm for changing filters.
- E-MISSION’s dust collection units and fume extraction systems are constructed from 1.2mm thick folded mild steel, and are powdercoated.
How Does the e-MISSION Mobile Dust and Fume Extraction Unit Work?
- Polluted air enters through inlets in the top casing and is directed through a baffle, before being sent up through cartridge filters.
- Larger dust particles drop out into the dust tray, and finer particles flow on into the cartridge dust filters. The cleaned air enters a chamber where the air tank and blow pipes are positioned.
- Compressed air is injected through a solenoid valve which travels through the blow pipes and into the filters.This blast of compressed air causes dust to fall off the filters and collect in the tray below.
- Clean air is then discharged into the atmoshpere through an activated carbon filter, or can be connected to discharge ductwork.
Other Features of e-Mission Dust and Fume Extraction Units
- Reverse-Pulse cleaning
- 2.2 kW Fan
- Floor and Wall Mounting
- Carbon Filter for Odour Removal
- Cartridge Filters with 20 sqaure m² Total Filter Area
- Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Wheels
- Provision for 2 Fume Arms with dual arm and bottom fitting capabilities
- Airflow 1400 m³/h to 2800 m³/h
For more information on the e-MISSION Control Mobile Dust Extractors and Fume Extraction Equipment, please visit the website at the link below.