Mobile Direct Thermal Label Printers from Gamma Solutions
Direct Thermal label printers that are mobile for easy labelling in warehousing and logistics
Gamma Solutions provide label printers that are more efficient and increase productivity with minimal downtime.
RL4 Direct Thermal Label Printing
Datamax-O’Neil RL4 is a rugged 4inch direct thermal printer for logistics, distribution, manufacturing and cold storage applications.
The compact and portable label printer has been designed to use for printing on-demand labels, avoiding the mix up of batch printed labels.
- Simple to use with one hand paper roll changeover
- LCD screen with easy to use interface buttons
- Large range of communication options including serial, USB, Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g and DHCP
- 2 year standard warranty
- Long lasting battery for full 8 hour shifts
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 50°C
Intermec PB50 Rugged Mobile Label Printers
Intermec PB label printing solutions are designed for warehousing, distribution, in-store retail and enterprise asset management applications.
- Prints receipts and labels on the same device, allowing workers to change tasks without changing equipment
- Label sensors to minimise printing errors and reduce waste
- Secure wired and wireless communication options
- Built rugged for survival in real-world industrial and retail environments
Gamma Solutions is an authorised Datamax-O’Neil repair center and an Intermec Printer Service Partner (IPSP).