Mobile Computers from Gamma Solutions
Intermec CK3’s Mobile Computers are capable and secure handheld mobile computers with barcode scanning that delivers data & capture images.
Intermec CK3 Mobile Computers
The Intermec CK3 mobile computer, delivers highly adaptable data and image capture capabilities, along with secure wireless communications. The Intermec CK3 handheld mobile computers have been designed for warehousing systems and incorporates many features.
Features and Benefits of Intermec CK3 Mobile Computers
- 89mm Colour QVGA display with touch and stylus input
- 51 key full alpha or 38 key numeric keypad, both with LED backlighting and laser etched keycaps
- RFID Equipment: Revolutionary imager based scanning, optional RFID reader, speech and voice all supported by 802.11a/b/g and Bluetooth radio communication
- Barcode Scanners: 1D and 2D barcode scanning, able to read poor quality and damaged barcodes
- These Rugged Mobile Computers are able to handle multiple 1.5m drops to steel or concrete
- These handheld computers have removable, rechargeable batteries to last for a complete shift loaded with SmartSystems for automatic, remote device management
- Windows Mobile 6.1, and Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) certification, ensuring seamless interoperability with Cisco wireless networks
- Support facility for a line of compatible Intermec mobile printers
Intermec CK3 Mobile Computing Systems
The Intermec CK3 mobile computer has a wide range of accessories to assist warehouse operations, including:
- Attachable scan handle
- Screen protector kits
Gamma Solutions and Intermec Partnership
Gamma Solutions is an Intermec Honours Partner and the largest reseller in Australia of Intermec hardware. When you call in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney or Brisbane you talk to a Gamma Solutions service engineer who is experienced in repairing, configuring and staging your mobile infrastructure.