MEGGER DLRO 10 Micro-Ohmmeter from Brandis Hire
Fast, easy to use micro-ohmmeter with test current up to 10A. Accurate results in under three seconds.
The Megger DLRO 10 micro ohmmeters are designed for resistance measurement of electrical
connections and equipment.
Suitable for testing of non-inductive equipment using a very simple principle for accurate resistance
measurement between 0.1 to 2000
A fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A DC for the item under test.
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory.
- Light enough to be worn around the neck and small enough to be taken into areas which were
previously too small to access.
- Large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display
Standard Accessories: Transport Case, Carry Strap, Test leads, Charger,
Rechargeable battery, User Manual
Power Supply: Rechargeable NiMH Battery 7AH
Voltmeter Input Impedance: >200k
Test Current: 0-10A DC automatically selected
Typical Accuracy: 0,2% 0,2 (10A range)
Measurement Modes: Manual, Auto, Continuous, Inductive
Operating Temperature/Humidity Range: +5 to +15 C and 5 to 90%RH (no condensation)
Dimensions: 220 x 100 x 237 mm
Weight: 2.6kg including battery module