Medical Equipment – Medical Computing Solutions from Interworld Electronics
Interworld Electronics carries an extensive range of computing hardware specifically designed for Medical services. The range includes:
- Medical Workstation Panel PCs
- DICOM Monitors
- Specialized Grey-scale Monitors
- Medical grade sealed keyboards and pointing devices
- Colour and greyscale medical displays for Picture Archiving Communications Systems (PACS)
- Expert imaging monitors for radiology diagnosis
- Operating Room (OR) and Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Surgical and Recovery PACS visualization systems
- Systems for increasing doctor productivity and improving patient care
ONYX Series Medical Terminals and Workstations
The ONYX Series fanless zero-noise Medical Terminals and Workstations are complete, compact high performance solutions for medical system integrators. Features and benefits include:
- Constructed from latex-free material they are ideal for non-allergenic environments.
- Available with 15 , 17 or 19 LCD displays
- IP-65 waterproof LCD front panel touch screens that are dust-proof and vibration resistant.
- Processing options include Intel Pentium M and Core 2 Duo processors.
- The ONYX Series are world wide medical safety and EMC certified to EN60601-1 and UL60601-1 Standards
- Expert Medical Displays featuring 1024 (10-Bit) greyscale levels and up to 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution designed for radiology and DICOM image analysis
Hygenic Medical Keyboards
Interworld has released a series of cleanable medical keyboards and mouse, designed to reduce cross patient contamination. The new liquid-proof keyboards feature low-profile silicon rubber keys that can withstand bleach cleaning, and are easily sprayed or wiped down with hospital grade disinfectants. The keyboards are conveniently backlit making them ideal for use in low-light patient recovery environments.