MaxiDry® Zero™ Glove
The MaxiDry® range blends comfort and grip with protection from oils providing you a controlled performance in these difficult conditions. All MaxiDry® gloves are dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance as part of our HandCare™ program. They are also pre-washed prior to packaging enabling us to guarantee them “Fresh out of the pack” as certified by Oeko-Tex®. The MaxiDry® Zero™ integrates the core values of the MaxiDry® brand to bring comfort and liquid repellence together and combine them with our THERMtech® technology platform. This technology offers thermal resistance up to -10°C/14°F inside the glove under high activity with a coating designed to remain flexible for temperature up to -30°C / -22°F. MaxiDry® Zero™ is certified according the European food standards and compliant to FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.
- Controlled performance™ in cold environments.
- LIQUItech® – increased resistance to oils, grease and water.
- THERMtech® – offering thermal resistance inside with a coating designed for temperature up to -30°C
- Coating and seamless knitting technologies that impart thermal insulation properties to resist cold.
- Super soft and super flexible coating providing ultimate flexibility even in extremely cold environments.
- Glove coating – fully coated
- Available in sizes 7-11