Magnetic Cylinder Sensors from SICK
Intelligent Magnetic Cylinder Sensors ensure accurate piston detection, measuring, positioning and control within pneumatic cylinders.
Rapid and accurate detection of piston placement in compact pneumatic cylinders, SICK Magnetic Cylinder Sensors offer a wider field of applications for machinery and production plants.
These comprehensive ranges of sensors are available with a number of features and options to suit all installation requirements and conditions.
Analog Positioning Sensors for precision measurements
- MPA: Broad range of flexibility with sensing capability between 107 to 1007mm, minimal blind zone for increased performance and time saving capabilities with Teach PAD configurable start and end points
- MPS: Multiple measuring ranges between 32 and 256mm, simple analog output setup and drop in T slot mounting for easy installation
Easy to install sensors for C-slot Cylinders
- MZ2Q-C: Time saving with two programmable switching points in one sensor and reduced mounting and cabling. Exceptional flexibility and suitability for precision pneumatic applications
- MZC1: Easy to install and lower maintenance costs for simpler integration. Higher machine throughput with SICK GMR and ASIC technology
- RZC1: Reliably holds positions under shock and vibration while easily installed and replaced with drop in functionality
Versatile sensors for T-slot Cylinders
- MZ2Q-T: Flexible up to 50mm of detection zone and one sensor with two adjustable switching points for easy installation and use in pneumatic applications
- MZT6: Resilient to leaks, shock and vibration while still remaining highly accurate. Quick and simple installation with drop in T slot and Allen wrench or flat head screw driver
- MZT6 ATEX: Offers ATEX 3D/3G and ATEX 3G for leading switching performance and precision piston detection
- MZT8: Exceptionally short for use with short stroke cylinders and sensor placed at the tip for reliable detection without compromise to stroke
- RZT6: Resistance to shock, liquid and vibrations with easy installation and mounting
Sensor adaptors for other cylinder types are also available from SICK as well as a comprehensive range of accessories to compliment your Magnetic Cylinder Sensors.