Lukas Second Generation eDRAULIC Rescue Tools The Best just got Better
eDRAULIC enables hydraulic hoses and power units to be left behind and offers the rescuer the best rescue capabilities available.
hydraulic hoses and power units to be left behind and offers the rescuer the
best rescue capabilities available – either completely free with battery
operation or with a permanent power supply.
- Makes rescue faster and safer
- eDRAULIC takes up much less space in your vehicle
- Approx. 50% lighter than a conventional rescue set
- Total freedom of movement in action
eDRAULIC Second Generation What New?
performance with less weight that summarises the new features of eDRAULIC 2.0
in a nutshell. The new tools are lighter and have a more ergonomic compact
design which optimises performance and speed. eDRAULIC 2.0 continues to be to
be the No. 1 choice of rescue equipment for modern vehicle extrication thanks
to superior handling and high performance reserves for future-generation
Lukas Battery Technology
battery technology in the eDRAULIC is no off-the-shelf product – it was
specially developed for LUKAS to deliver exactly the performance you need in
critical situations – so you can always rescue with full power.
- Maximum freedom of movement – especially in multi
vehicle crashes and off-road
- One battery type for all tools
- Quick switch from mains to battery operation
- Illuminated battery compartment for night work
- Battery is protected within the housing of the tool
- Protection against moisture and dirt: protection class
- Almost no self-discharge – full power even after 6
- Charge level visible during use