Linear Guide Systems from Treotham
Linear guide systems are perfectly used in rugged operating environments as they are designed to have durable and long useful life.
Treotham provides linear guide systems designed for application in rugged operating environments. Due to their unique design, Treotham’s range of linear guide systems are suitable for a vast range of demanding applications.
Durable guide systems for long performance life
Treotham’s range of linear guide systems are suitable for many applications as a result of their unique design.
- With their small design space and low bearing clearance these linear products are fit for use in machinery of varying shapes and sizes
- In addition to its low weight and low noise design, these linear guide systems are built to have a long service life
- The linear guide systems have a unique self lubricating property that negates the need for additional lubricants to be added
- Linear guide systems feature a unique highly lubricated design that is virtually dirt resistant, allowing for Treotham’s linear guide systems or guide rails to operate cleanly and efficiently
Versatile and maintenance free guide systems for any requirement
- Lubricant and maintenance free linear guide systems
- Two supported round shafts in one profile
- Provides optimum spacing of the individual components
- Able to withstand direct central dynamic loads up to 2,400 N in every axis, with static loads up to 4,800 N
- Available in widths of 27mm, 40mm and 74mm; and lengths of 100, 150 and 200 mm
- Available either in a one-piece “supported twin round shaft” version or split as a “supported single round shaft” version
Linear Guide Systems from Treotham are ideal for use in extreme operating conditions where others systems would not be able to perform. These impressively durable systems provide the ideal solution to your Linear Guide System requirements.