Lift Hydraulic Pumps from PT Hydraulics
PT Hydraulics Split Flow Synchronised Lift Hydraulic Pumps offers dependable and accurate performance.
PT Hydraulics Australia have developed a range of Split Flow Synchronised Lift Hydraulic Pumps providing a reliable and accurate way of lifting multiple cylinders without the exorbitant expense of a PLC or other computerised systems.
The 700Bar (10,000PSI) Split Flow Synchronised Lift system is built using quality imported and locally sourced parts and are suitable for a range of lifting applications.
Reliable and Accurate Hydraulic Pumps
PT Hydraulics can produce Split Flow Synchronised Lift Hydraulic Pumps in the following forms:
- 4 way at 1.4lpm across all ports
- 6 way at 2.1lpm across all ports
- 10 way at 0.3lpm across all ports
- 14 way at 0.3lpm across all ports
Accurate hydraulic pumps for indoor and outdoor applications
- Extremely accurate running at approximately 97% across all ports which provide a very even stable lifting plane
- Designed to be able to operate cylinders individually or in multiples increasing the flexibility of the unit
- Quiet in operation and are perfect for indoor or outdoor operation
- Fully customisable pumps with a variation of tank sizes, valve options and flow rates to meet the requirements of the application
- General operation allows for each cylinder to be raised when lifting points are uneven to give an even starting lift plane
These hydraulic pumps add another option to the impressive range of POWER TEAM Hydraulic Equipment offered by PT Hydraulics Australia.
Power Team, an industry leader in high pressure hydraulic tools and equipment, provide first class products and solutions for your industrial applications.
Power Teams products include single and double acting cylinders, single and double acting hydraulic pumps, hydraulic accessories, shop equipment, hydraulic jacks, hydraulic and mechanical tools and bearing maintenance tools.
All Power Team products come with a life time guarantee ensuring your job will be complete on time all the time.