Intermec Mobile Computers By Gamma Solutions
A high speed data exchange with bluetooth printers and barcode scanning capability for warehousing is Industrial Mobile Computers.
Gamma Solutions introduces the Intermec CN3, CN4 and CN50 Mobile Computers ideal for today mobile worker whether they operate in retail, transport and logistics, field service, manufacturing or an industrial warehousing systems.
Features and Benefits of CN3 Barcode Scanners
- GPS and Windows Mobile 6.1 options.
- 1D and 2D barcode scanning capability
- Audio including microphone
- Bluetooth headset support WiFi, Bluetooth,
- WAN Radio (3G CDMA/EV-DO or GSM/EDGE)
- Ultra slim extended battery provides all day power
Features of Intermec CN50 Industrial Mobile Computers
- 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high speed uplink and downlink data exchange
- Flexible Network radio lets you deploy a single hardware solution on the wireless computer’s network that offers the best geographic coverage and lowest cost
- Windows Mobile 6.1. O/S 3MP
- Colour camera
- 1MP area imager for 1D and 2D barcode scanning capability
- Full page document imaging
Features of Intermec CN4 Series Rugged Mobile Computers
- Fully rugged device and accessories (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- An extension to the successful
- Intermec CN3 Series
- Enhanced Mobile Document
- Imaging captures full page documents in field without the use of extra devices or services
- Integrated GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers routes
Gamma Solutions is an Intermec Honours Partner, Intermec Printer Service Partner and the largest reseller in Australia of Intermec hardware.