Interface Load Cells for Force Measurement from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
The Interface Load Cells are notable for their accuracy and durability, complying to all industry standards
Interface offers a full line of load cells, torque transducers and industrial instrumentation to fulfill all of your force and torque measurement needs and are available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration.
These load cells are a high accuracy sensor for force torque analysis.
Vertically integrated to provide shorter lead times, better quality control and lower costs
- Interface manufactures its own strain gauges out of proprietary material
- Every cell is individually tested and calibrated
- Temperature characteristics are tested at both low and high temperature
- Every load cell and force sensor is creep tested to the tightest specification in the industry
- These powerful electronic load cells offer higher output (up to 4 mV/V output on low profile load cells)
- Interface is the world’s largest producer of low profile load cells. Each uses 8 torque gauges to assure the highest accuracy
- When it comes to load cell calibration, Interface’s Gold Standard™ Calibration System is just that, the gold standard, the only comprehensive system available that allows companies to calibrate their load cells
- A variety of digital torque transducers are available for precision torque measurement
Whether it’s rotary or reaction, Interface have a load cell or torque transducer to fit any application. Shaft and flange styles, rotary transformer, mV/V or high level output, angle and speed measurement and high RPM options available.