Industrial Ethernet Switches from Moxa
Moxa ethernet switches have been manufactured for use in industry and are heavy duty, reliable and robust. A range of models is available.
High Quality Industrial Ethernet Switches
Moxa industrial Ethernet switches provide optimal performance in harsh, industrial environments, and emphasize high reliability by supporting features such as industrial grade certifications (Class 1, Div. 2/Zone 2, DNV, GL) for hazardous environments, built in fiber for remote connections, and extended operating temperature models (-40 to 75 C) for critical industrial applications.
Wide Selections of Ethernet Switches
- Industrial Rackmount Ethernet Switches
- Modular Gigabit Ethernet Switches
- Managed Ethernet Switches and Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- Network Management Software
Industrial Grade Competence
- Moxa Turbo Ring with less than 20 ms recovery time
- Layer 3 switching, advanced network management and security features
- IP30/66/67/68 casing, DIN-Rail or rack mounting, extended temperature, redundant power, and industry proven certifications
- Optical fiber, twisted pair, and wireless connections available