ICP Electronics Australia Presents ICP DAS’s I-7565M-FD USB to 2-port CAN/CAN FD Bus Converter
FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) converter with two CAN channels. It allows transmitting/receiving CAN/CAN FD frames and supports CAN2.0A/2.0B and CAN FD (ISO/Bosch) specifications and different baud rates for CAN/CAN FD frames.
When connecting I-7565M-FD to the PC, the PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Hence, users can make data collection and processing of the CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-FD. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
Lastly, the PC can be the CAN host, monitor, or HMI to access/control the CAN/CAN FD devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-FD Converter. The module allows users to communicate with CAN/CAN FD devices easily from a PC with a USB interface.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with ISO 11898-2 Standard
- Compatible with CAN Specification 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO (Bosch) Standards Switchable
- CAN FD Bit Rates for Data Field from 100 kbps to 10000 kbps
- CAN Bit Rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps
- Support CAN-Bus Message Filter Configuration
- Time Stamp Resolution 1ms.
- Voltage Supply via USB
- Watchdog Inside
- Provide PWR, CAN Tx/Rx, and CAN Status Indication LEDs
- Built-in Dip-Switch to Select 120-ohm Terminal Resister for CAN Bus
- Support Firmware Update via USB
- Provide Utility Tool for Users Module Setting and CAN Bus Communication Testing Conveniently
- Provide API Library for User Program Development