ICP Electronics Australia Presents ICP DAS’s I-7532M-FD 2-port CAN/CAN FD Bridge
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s I-7532M-FD, which is a local CAN/CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) bridge used to establish a connection between two CAN/CAN FD networks. It can increase the bus loading capacity, extend communication distance, connect CAN/CAN FD networks with different baud rate and assist in transforming messages between CAN and CAN FD networks.
I-7532M-FD allows messages to transform from CAN to CAN, CAN to CAN FD, CAN FD to CAN and CAN FD to CAN FD. Besides, it also supports frame mapping rule, merging rule (combine multiple CAN messages to one CAN FD message) and splitting rule (split one CAN FD message to multiple CAN messages) for specific message transformations.
Furthermore, users also have the freedom to use the stated rules for their specific applications. After connecting the USB port with a PC, the user can use I-7532-FD utility tools to configure the module’s baud rate and rules. Allowing for efficient and easy use.
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 Standard
- Compatible with CAN Specification 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO (Bosch) Standards Switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for Data Field from 100 kbps to 10000 kbps
- CAN bit rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps
- Support CAN-Bus message Filter Configuration
- Support CAN/CAN FD Frame Forwarding Rule, Mapping Rule, Merging Rule and Splitting Rule
- Support CAN Network Status Analysis via Utility Tool
- Messaging Traffic of each port up to 10,000 fps
- The Baud Rate of each port can be different for Highly Flexibility