Hydraulic Trainer H-FP-223-14 from Bestech Australia
A wide variety of equipment is mountable on the bench to help with many tasks that may be required.
Bestech Australia introduces the Hampden H-FP-223-14 Hydraulic Trainer, which consists of a mobile bench, a hydraulic pump as well as a wide selection of hardware, mounted on a vertical panel.
A wide variety of equipment is mountable on the bench to help with many tasks that may be required:
- Liquid level gauge
- Vacuum gauge
- Ball valve
- 10 micron filter
- Aeration filter
- Pressue gauge
- 2-GPM gear pump
- Electric motor with vibration and isolation mounts
- 10 gallon reservoir with filler breather cap
- Motor starters switch with overload protection
The mobile bench is constructed with code gauge steel and finished in instrument tan enamel making it extremely sturdy and durable. It also has two fixed and two swivel locking casters as well as a storage cabinet with adjustable shelf and locking hinged door. The bench top has a replaceable nonwoven absorbent mat, should the need arise to replace it.
The Hampden Hydraulic trainer has more components mounted on the panel, making it immensely versatile:
- Flow control valve
- Check valves
- Sequence valve
- Pressure compensated flow control
- Deceleration valve
- Pressure gauges
- Hydraulic cylinder with clear tube and tapered cam
- Hydraulic motor with Lexan shaft guard
- Header for pressure
- Header for return and drain
- Hoses with quick connect fittings
- Lever operated 4-way directional control valve
- Solenoid operated 4-way closed center
- Directional control valve
Similarly to the mobile bench, the vertical panel is constructed of code gauge steel however, it finished in instrument white baked enamel, making it as sturdy as the bench it connected to.