Hidden Camera Surveillance H.264 Mobile DVR system
Mobile Digital Video Recording Systems for fleet management, buses, taxis, trucks, trains, heavy transport, police vehicles.
Hidden Camera Surveillance supply the innovative Mobile Digital Video Recording Systems. These systems are available in 4,8 & 16 camera channels with full D1 H.264 removable HDD & mirror SD recording, digital watermarking, optional dual streaming wireless technology, 3G, WiFi and GPS just to name a few.
Record in real time at high resolution D1 quality
- Various models MDVR systems are available utilizing HDD, removable HDD, SD card recording or a combination of all
- These systems have the ability to record in real time at high resolution D1 quality using the most advanced H.264 compression
- MDVR systems passed ISO16750 (anti-vibration test) ISO7637 (power testing) and more recently, water rigorous water testing.
- Various models support horizontal or 360 degree vertical mounting, making them ideal for mobile applications
- The more advanced X5 models support LED/LCD video advertising and multi media playback whilst the latest 16CH Hybrid systems support both analogue and IP cameras with 2TB HDD capacity
- The mini mobile CCTV cameras are specially designed to withstand constant vehicle vibration with a rubber mounting base and alloy housing
Extensive features for optimal surveillance
- 4CH/8Ch full D1 recording
- Dual Streaming technology
- Wireless modules: GPRS, EDGE, 3G (EVDO, HSPA) WIFI
- Built-in GPS for global location tracking
- GPS google mapping interfaced with video recording
- Audio recording
- Digital Video Watermark for authenticity
- Mirror Recording (built-in HD SD card)
- Built-in Vibration absorbers
- H.264 compression
- Central Management Software (CMS)
- Supports a maximum 1TB 2.5” HDD
Hidden Camera’s Mobile DVR systems are ideal for fleet management, buses, taxis, trucks, trains, heavy transport, police vehicles. Hidden Camera Surveillance systems’ Mobile Digital Recorder and Mobile Camera range is designed to suit any need and highly professional Central Management Software (CMS) for wireless remote access and alarm reporting.