Heavy Duty Slurry Air Release Valves by Dual Valves Australasia
Heavy Duty Slurry Air Release/Vacuum Breaker Valves allow for all water and slurry to pass through without any significant blockages.
Heavy Duty Slurry Air Release Valves automatically exhaust large volumes of air from the system when it is being filled and allows air to re-enter the pipe line when being emptied.
Extensive factory and site tests applied to all designs of Dual Valves ensure final products worthy of the Dual nameplate.
No blocking, leaking or sticking with Dual Valves
Dual boasts over 30 years international experience in Slurry Valve manufacture and supply and 10 years experience in assisting Australian users with slurry issues Fabricated valve housing using carbon or stainless steel
- No blocking or leakage
- No sticking due to rotating ball
- Replaceable elastomer seal for positive sealing
- Robust fabricated construction and can be repaired in line
- Self cleaning ball action
Fabricated valve housing using carbon or stainless steel
- Valve Housing – Fabricated from Carbon or Stainless Steels. Can be epoxy coated/natural rubber lined, a range of elastomer grades available for corrosive duties
- Guided urethane floating ball, solid HDPE or hollow stainless steel for high pressure
- Seat natural rubber standard with other elastomers as options
- Flanged or screwed pipeline connection
- Working Pressure up to 100 bar for Slurry Air Release Valves and up to 25 bar for combination valves on clear fluids
- DN25 to DN350
Slurry Air Release Valves are designed for Slurry Pipe Lines, Tailings Lines, Deep Well Pumping, Rainwater/Return Water Pipe Lines, Sewage Lines, High Pressure Pipe Lines, Pipeline with scale and Iron Ore Pipelines.
Dual offer versatility, specialising in custom manufactured slurry valves to suit specific needs.