Force.com Cloud Computing Platform for The Enterprise from salesforce.com
Force.com is an integrated set of tools and application services that ISVs and corporate IT departments can use to build business applications. Force.com runs on the infrastructure that delivers our Salesforce customer relationship management applications.
Force.com Is Cloud Computing For The Enterprise
Benefits of Force.com include:
- Fast and easy platform to build, buy, and run your business applications
- Runs via the Internet, allowing you to say goodbye to complicated servers and software
- Saves you time – What used to take months or years can be done at a fraction of the cost, in the fraction of the time
Using Force.com To Record Your Valuable Business Information In The Cloud
Force.com will keep track of your information from customers and products to suppliers and finances.
Force.com can run your:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Human resources
- Supply chain
- Asset tracking
- Contract management
- Custom applications
Application Development and Delivery with Force.com Cloud Computing For The Enterprise
Force.com offers your business a faster, cost effective model for application development and delivery:
- No software or hardware With an Internet connection, Force.com provides access to a enterprise application platform, which eliminates your need to buy, install, configure, and manage hardware and software
- Pay as you go pricing 揟he platform and the applications that run on Force.com are delivered as a service and made available via subscription
- Fast results By leveraging the Force.com platform, organisations can start creating new applications that provide real business value
More than 100,000 business applications already run on the Force.com platform. You can try, buy, and install 800+ applications from our online marketplace or build and deploy your unique application – our customers have already deployed 85,000+ apps on Force.com.
Please contact us today for further information on how we can help you run applications to manage your enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources, supply chain, asset tracking, contract management and custom applications.