Flexible Rubber Expansion Joints by RADCOFLEX Australia
RADCOFLEX Australia manufacture three flexible rubber joints which are moulded spherical, hand built high spool arch type and wide arch.
Flexible rubber expansion joints from RADCOFLEX Australia provide a cost effective solution for demanding industrial applications involving elements such as water, air, mild corrosive fluids, intense odours, and reducing fluid borne noises.
RADCOFLEX rubber joint materials are made from EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Hypalon, Butyl and Natural rubbers. A variety of joints can also be fitted with a PTFE liner to meet stringent food grade requirements.
Cost effective solution for demanding industrial applications
- Absorb or isolate vibration
- Compensate for system misalignments
- Protect system against start up and pressure surges
- Absorb water hammer, vibration noises, pipework stresses
- Low cost alternative for certain simple movement, low temperature and mildly corrosive applications
Flexible Moulded Spherical Joints with expansion for lower spring force and system stress
- Economical rubber joints mass produced in single and twin (double) sphere styles
- Manufactured by high pressure moulding of heat resisting rubber with a high tensile fabric reinforcement
- Lighter construction joints than with the hand built joints
- Made from heat resisting synthetic elastomers and moulded in a spherical shape with vanstoned metal floating flange
- Spherical shape is stronger than the spool arch type
High Spool Arch with hand built joint reduces flow turbulence
- Hand built to specific requirements of the installation, ensuring a long working life
- These expansion joints have bonded integral flanges which provide a tight seal to the mating surface
- High Spool Arch joints can be supplied with a filled arch to improve flow rates
- Developed witha spherical high arch made of heat resisting synthetic rubbers with one piece bonding of the two flange
- Limit the collection of solids in the arch
Long flowing Wide Arch provides improved movement capabilities
- Developed from heat resisting synthetic elastomers moulded into a spherical shape with one-piece bonding of the two flanges through the arch providing maximum flange joint integrity
- Combines many of the features of both the moulded spherical and hand built spool types
- Incorporates a spherical long flowing arch with moulded integral flanges
Versatile Industry Applications including:
- Air conditioning
- Power generation
- Water treatment
- Pulp and paper
- Pollution control
- Industrial process piping industries
Improving the working environment, Rubber expansion joints are also a 榪uieter alternative to metal joints as system generated sounds lose their energy as they travel axially through the rubber section.
RADCOFLEX can supply rubber joints with a wide range of flanges including: ANSI, BS, DIN and JIS drilling standards.
RADCOFLEX Fabric Expansion Joints Provide a Viable Alternative in Applications Requiring Lightweight Joint
RADCOFLEX Rubber Hoses and Assemblies for the Transfer Conveying of Liquids and Gases
RADCOFLEX corrugated metal hoses and assemblies for high temperatures, impacts and corrosive substances