External Electric Motovibrators MVE
Providing from 20 to 26,000 kg of centrifugal force with 2, 4, 6 or 8 poles, the standard range of MVE External Electric Motovibrators is suitable for all kinds of vibrating equipment virtually in all industries. The motovibrators come with single phase, tree-phase or DC motor with ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts in hazardous environments.
MVE External Electric Motovibrators can be used as flow aids, on hoppers or silos to improve material discharge, or as drives on vibrating machines for several purposes such as conveying, screening, sizing, or compacting in a variety of industries.
When the MVE is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a vibrating machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
- Centrifugal force: 20 ~ 26,000 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- Sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for hazardous environments
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages matching electric specifications worldwide