Emergency Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations, Self Draining Showers for Hot Climates, Insulated and Heated Units for Cold Climates, Tank Showers for Remote Areas
Safety Showers, eye wash stations and face wash units to minimise damage from chemical spills and en
Spill Station Australia exclusively distributes Hughes range
of Safety Showers and eye wash units which are designed to meet both Australian
and International Standards.
What makes Hughes Safety Shower And Eye Wash World Best?
The main thing to know is we stand behind our product.
All units in the Hughes Safety Shower range have a 2 year warranty.
That is double the warranty of any other shower supplier
- Virtually unbreakable.
- Purpose built patented design.
- Full bore ball valve.
- PTFE seals.
- Made from fully 316 stainless steel.
- 360 positively engaged spindle.
- Fully enclosed valve stop assembly.
- Glass reinforced nylon lever.
- Heavy duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
- Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile.
- Complies with ANSI & Australian Standard spray
profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
- Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by
- Pipes have a 2.3mm wall thickness. That 50% thicker
than our nearest competitor.
- The only Australian provider to supply standard stainless
steel model made from semi-polished 304L stainless steel. This grade has a
lower carbon content than standard 304 grade and is suitable for highly
corrosive environments. All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel.
Emergency Safety Showers, Eye Wash
Stations and Face Wash Units to suit all environments
A range of standard emergency showers and eye wash stations for most
indoor areas and outdoor environments. Other features include:
- Self draining safety showers and eye wash units for
tropical areas, where units remove the water from the standpipe to prevent
solar radiation overheating the water above the temperature stated in the
standard (37.8 C)
- Laboratory range of safety showers and eye wash stations
- Insulated and heated range of safety showers and eye wash
units for use in areas where the ambient temperature is below 15.6 C
- Portable eye wash units for use in remote areas