Dwyer Instruments Water Differential Switches with Low Differential Set Points
Dwyer Instruments releases the new DX differential pressure switch suitable for use in water and gas applications.
The Series DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch makes a contact output based on the differential between two pressure sources. Wetted materials of brass and flouroelastomer are suitable for use with most gases and water based solutions.
Series DX Differential Pressure Switch Features
- Use for low differential pressure indication with set point on a decrease of pressure as low as 1 psid (0.07 bar)
- Differential set point ranges available from 2.5 to 75 psid (0.17 to 5.17 bar) on increasing differential pressure and 1.0 to 67 psid (0.07 to 4.62 bar) on decreasing differential pressure
- High static pressure rating of 200 psig (13.8 bar) for higher static pressure applications
- Incorporates an externally adjustable set point, integral mounting flange and a removable electrical terminal block for quick and easy installation
- Uses opposing diaphragms to sense the high and low pressure with a pivot mechanism that transfers the difference of the two pressures to the SPDT switch
Series DX Switch Applications
- Indicating filter differential pressure
- Proof of flow indicator monitoring differential pressure from a sensing device
- Proving flow through a pump by sensing the pressure across the pump to make sure the pump does not run dry
- Proving flow through a chiller or evaporator water pressure drop
- Proving flow through a heat pump or AC unit