Detection and Ranging Solutions with SICK’s Laser Measurement Sensors
SICK Laser Measurement Technology is highly versatile for indoor and outdoor applications.
Forward thinking Laser Measurement Technology is versatile and intelligent for a number of applications.
Two-dimensional or multi-dimensional contour information is collected and processed internally and externally.
SICK’s detection and ranging intelligence is suitable for indoor and outdoor functions.
Intelligent Indoor Laser Measurement Sensor Technology
- TiM3xx: Touch and teach configuration without a PC while remaining small and lightweight. Exceptionally low power consumption, utilises intelligent algorithms for field evaluation
- S100: Broad 270° scanning field with two switching fields or 16 switching fields options. Highly versatile for stationary and mobile uses
- LMS1xx: Rugged with real-time output of measurement data via Ethernet interface. Expandable using external CAN module
- LMC1xx: Intelligent VdS-certified and environmental C class II or IVa standard. High 20m detection range both horizontally and vertically
- LMS4xx: Integrated Application Level Control sensor for shadow-free detection of products in crates with large dynamic 0.7 m to 3 m range measurement
- LMS5xx: Powerful measurement of up to 65 m with 5-echo technology for continuous performance in difficult conditions
- JEF3xx: Effective 2D and 3D fill level control with easy download of new configurations
- JEF5xx: Precision 2D and 3D laser measurement sensor with large working range
- LD-OEM indoor: Fine angular resolution, 360° view, measurement on hot surfaces and real-time data output
- LD-LRS indoor: Exceptional range on dark objects, high ambient light usability, small spot diameter within an IP65 or IP67 certified exterior
- NAV: Accurate position information, contour and measuring- in of reflector positions with simple integration using standard interface
Versatile Outdoor Laser Measurement Sensor Technology
- LMS111: Hard wearing housing yet small and lightweight. Parameter interface is accessible from the front while device mounted
- LMS511 outdoor: Impressive 65m range with capability in adverse conditions. Highly compact with integrated heater and IP67 rating
- LD-OEM outdoor: Refined angular resolutions and 360° view. Hot surfaces measurements with real-time output of measurements
- LD-LRS outdoor: Programmable up to 4 fields with long range on dark objects. Reduced spot diameter and Fine angular resolution
- LD-MRS: Simultaneous measurement on 4 layer s with high suitability for outdoor functions. Integrated with multi pulse intelligence is lightweight and compact
Versatile industrial applications include:
- Automotive pallet height control
- Completeness checks of beverage containers
- Collision prevention ports
- In-traffic classification
- Contour shape recognition of train blocks
- Detection for building automation
- Intrusion monitoring
- Navigation position evaluation
- Waste level monitoring
Ranging and Detection products from SICK offer an innovative method to problem solving in a diverse range of industries. SICK’s online application finder leads you to the right solution and right SICK products for you.