Compact Valve and Valve Terminals from Festo
Available in individual valves and field-bus compatible valve terminals, the VG series of valves from Festo are small, compact and have high flow rates.
Available in individual valves, multi-pin and field-bus compatible valve terminals, the VG series of valves from Festo are small, compact and have high flow rates.
Low cost, high flow, compact and simple
- Ideal for all low-cost applications and fast applications where a particularly high flow at a consistently small size is required, including:
- Small parts assembly
- Electronics industry
- Food and packaging industry
VUVG individual valves
The compact valve series VUVG sets new standards in economic efficiency and productivity for individual valves. These valves are particuarly suitable for use in automation applications where cost effective, small scale technological universal solutions with high flow rates are required.
- Compact with high flow rate
- Can be expanded to form a valve terminal with an individual connection
- 2×3/2 – one valve, two functions
- Simple installation
- Electrically and pneumatically actuated valves
The VTUG terminal is an extension to Festo’s standard valve range and is an aluminium sub-base valve terminal that can accomodate up to 24 valve positions, saving users significant amounts of wiring and control cabinet space.
- All common fieldbuses
- Many multi-pin variants
- Up to 24 valve positions
- Available in 2 widths
- Control cabinet installation
Festo provide a wide range of pneumatic valve terminals, from single valves, multi-pin and fieldbus valve terminals to complete automation platforms, readily available to suit all applications.