CNC Profile Cutters by Advanced Robotic Technology (ART)
Plasma cutters have been designed to withstand heavy duty manufacturing tools with precision
Australia’s premier manufacturer of CNC routers and plasma cutters, Advanced Robotic Technology (ART), offers a range of CNC Routers and Plasma Cutters for a diverse range of industries including HVAC&R, woodworking, aluminium processing, mining, ship and boat building, general engineering, ducting, transport, mining, heavy engineering and many more.
ART CNC Aluminium Routers
- Processing aluminium sheet and plate up to 20m in length
- Features: Rigid cutting with high feed rates, inkjet part numbering and alignment marking, in-built swarf transfer system and high powered liquid cooled spindles.
- Advantage: Reduced production time and material wastage, increasing your profit margins
The SMART XR4800 Routers
- For more cost effective applications, while retaining many of ART’s rigid and revolutionary versatile features
- Designed for applications in the air conditioning, heating, sign writing, ventilation and ducting industries, as well as many other manufacturing fields.
- Advantage: With the capabilities of cutting most materials such as insulated duct board, plastic, wood, aluminium and foam to name a few, the ART SMART router is a complete solution for financially sensitive applications.
HDP CNC Plasma Cutters
- Ideal for heavy-duty manufacturing environments where power, precision, speed, quality, low cost, productivity and durability are demanded by business owners
- Features: Precise heavy-duty cutting of steel, stainless steel and aluminium with a process area from 3700mm x 1900mm up to 15000mm x 3200mm.
- Advantage: Economic processing of high-standard cut components with an edge quality that is comparable with laser cutting. Moreover, an efficient fume extraction system ensures the air is kept clean at all times.
- Power supplied by Hypertherm HyPerformance Plasma
SMART XR Plasma Profile Cutters
Similar to the SMART Router, designed for more cost sensitive applications, while retaining many of ART’s rigid and versatile features.
- Integrated tool changing system
- All ART CNC tables feature an on-board simple-to-learn and use touch screen controller with Advanced Robotic Technology’s very own ProfileShop controller software
- Fully comprehensive warranty
The range of plasma profile cutters and routers from Advanced Robotic Technology (ART) have been developed to increase productivity and provide long lasting performance.